The Alabama Association of Nonprofits is committed to preparing the next generation of nonprofit leaders for successful careers in the sector. Our innovative relationships with Alabama’s leading colleges and universities allow us to identify the best and brightest undergraduate and graduate* students available and connect them with organizations looking for student interns to assist in:
· Marketing and public relations support
· Business development and financial recordkeeping
· Administrative support
· Computer science and website support
· Legal research and support
· Programming, client and volunteer support
· Learning opportunities for specific majors and courses of study
Please access the AAN Internship Application HERE.
If you have any questions or are with an organization interested in connecting with students for meaningful service learning opportunities, please contact Josh Cirulnick, AAN Director of Community Outreach and Membership, at email@example.com.
*Internships only available for college level two- and four-year undergraduate and graduate students.